slide show

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jocelyns Volleyball

Trying to serve it underhand.
She does pretty good setting the ball


Jocelyn's first night at volleyball

That form looks great.
Jocelyn has started playing volleybal after palying 3 months of softball. She likes doing all sports. She even asked me if she could play football. Definatally not she is a girl :)I think that she wants to play to be with the boys, and I know that some girls play but that is one sport that I will not let her play, even though I know that she can hold her own. Her first night playing was quite funny to watch but she is improving. The one thing that she has a hard time with is serving, she'll get better. This league isn't very organized but I think that it is good for those kids who are just learning. I hope that she can stick with it and hopefully she will be better than me.



2 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

Well I hope she is good, but you were pretty good yourself!

Tebbs Times said...

Perfect!! A good little volleyball player like you!!